Today we made dodecahedron’s with flower slide together puzzles and icosahedrons with paper triangles.
In addition to we learned how to knit which was fun yet challenging it was called a garter stitch . We look forward to having more fun and challenging experiences at camp till the last day. Chloe was here.
Here are the instructional materials from today:
- Flower Sphere paper puzzle
- George Hart Slide Togethers – individual small
- Watch George Hart lead a group construction
- Popsicle stick Icosahedron sculpture; more math info about icosahedrons
- Casting on and knitting small cell phone purse using a garter stitch technique (check out this info for extra help and terms)
To extend these topics at home, try these iAMDailyTakeHome2015(Day2) activities!